After the sizable investment you have made in buying your home, furnishing and decorating it, you can insure yourself against risks with a home insurance policy. We'll beat your home insurance renewal with a cheaper quote, no matter who you’re currently insured with.
Our home insurance is very competitively priced, you could save up to 20% when you buy online.
Buildings insurance covers damage to your property and the fixtures and fittings of
your home. Contents insurance covers all your worldly goods. Whether you need buildings insurance, contents insurance, or both, our range of home insurance policies will
ensure you won't end up in hot water if a pipe bursts, or worse.
Online-Insurance-Advisor Buildings Insurance
- Automatically provides buildings cover for the cost of rebuilding your home and any outbuildings.
- Covers the structure of your home, roofs, walls, fences, gates and outbuildings, plus permanent fixtures like kitchens, bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.
- Covers fire, lightning, storm or flood, theft, explosion, escape of water or oil, vandalism and subsidence.
- Also covers burst pipes, accidental damage to windows or sanitary ware and the cost of alternative accommodation if necessary.
Online-Insurance-Advisor Contents Insurance
- Provides cover on a new-for-old basis for household goods, including furniture, carpets, curtains, and your personal belongings in the home, garages and sheds.
- Covers against fire, smoke damage, lightning, theft, flood and escape of water or oil.
- Also covers accidental damage to TVs, home computers, home entertainment systems, freezer contents, replacement locks and keys following theft of keys, and possessions temporarily removed from the home to another e.g. while children are at college.
- 24-hour emergency helpline
Nobody ever thinks a fire is going to burn down their home, and with any luck, it won’t. But we can’t count on that. That is why we need to take certain precautions to make sure we are as prepared as possible for those just in case disasters